IN THIS ISSUE
The Double Helix: Sixty Years On
Sixty years ago, on 25 April 1953, the journal Nature published three papers under a common heading, ‘Molecular Structure of Nucleic Acids’. The first of these is the iconic paper by Watson and Crick.....
To order reprints of your Articles
- No reprints are given free.
- Order must be for 100 reprints (minimum) or multiples of 100.
- Reprint covers will be charged at Rs. 6 per cover for India and US$1 per cover for other countries.
The Reprint Order Form (given below) must be followed by electronic transfer of the correct amount to our account (details given below).
- Account holder: Current Science Association
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Bank Branch and its Address: Sadashivanagar Branch, Bangalore 560 080
- Account Number: 10356553434
- PAN: AAATC4245R
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001811; MICR Code: 560002045 (For Indian Authors)
- SWIFT Code: SBININBB425 (For Foreign Authors)
- Authors willing to transfer the payment through internet banking (for SBI account holders only) please click here
to know more.
- Please provide the correct address to which reprints should be sent.
- Reprint charges include packing and postage.
Fill in the order forms and send them to:
Current Science Association,
C.V. Raman Avenue,
Post Box No. 8001,
Bangalore - 560 080
or send it through an e-mail to email@example.com