Articles written by Baliarsingh, S. K.
- Oil pollution in Chilika lagoon: an anthropogenic threat to biodiversity | Scientific Correspondence | 25 February 2014, 106 (04) DjVu | PDF
- Consequence of cyclonic storm Phailin on coastal morphology of Rushikulya estuary: an arribada site of vulnerable Olive Ridley sea turtles along the east coast of India | Scientific Correspondence | 10 July 2014, 107 (01) DjVu | PDF
- Response by | Correspondence | 25 September 2014, 107 (06) DjVu | PDF
- Imprint of cyclone Phailin on water quality of Chilika lagoon | Scientific Correspondence | 10 November 2014, 107 (09) DjVu | PDF
- Biological implications of cyclone Hudhud in the coastal waters of northwestern Bay of Bengal | Scientific Correspondence | 10 October 2015, 109 (07) DjVu | PDF
- Red-tide of Mesodinium rubrum (Lohmann, 1908) in Indian waters | Scientific Correspondence | 25 March 2016, 110 (06) DjVu | PDF