Articles written by Lotliker, Aneesh A.
- Cyclone Phailin enhanced the productivity following its passage: evidence from satellite data | Scientific Correspondence | 10 February 2014, 106 (03) DjVu | PDF
- Oil pollution in Chilika lagoon: an anthropogenic threat to biodiversity | Scientific Correspondence | 25 February 2014, 106 (04) DjVu | PDF
- Consequence of cyclonic storm Phailin on coastal morphology of Rushikulya estuary: an arribada site of vulnerable Olive Ridley sea turtles along the east coast of India | Scientific Correspondence | 10 July 2014, 107 (01) DjVu | PDF
- Imprint of cyclone Phailin on water quality of Chilika lagoon | Scientific Correspondence | 10 November 2014, 107 (09) DjVu | PDF
- Biological implications of cyclone Hudhud in the coastal waters of northwestern Bay of Bengal | Scientific Correspondence | 10 October 2015, 109 (07) DjVu | PDF
- Comparing the spatio-temporal variability of remotely sensed oceanographic parameters between the Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal throughout a decade | Research Articles | 25 February 2016, 110 (04) DjVu | PDF
- Red-tide of Mesodinium rubrum (Lohmann, 1908) in Indian waters | Scientific Correspondence | 25 March 2016, 110 (06) DjVu | PDF