Articles written by Anandaraj, M.
- Partial characterization and identification of a virus associated with stunt disease of black pepper (Piper nigrum) in South India | Research Communications | 10 February 2001, 80 (03) DjVu | PDF
- Evaluation of genetic diversity of Ralstonia solanacearum causing bacterial wilt of ginger using REP-PCR and PCR-RFLP | Research Articles | 10 December 2004, 87 (11) DjVu | PDF
- Massive phosphorus accumulation in soils: Kerala’s continuing conundrum | Correspondence | 10 February 2014, 106 (03) DjVu | PDF
- Controversies surrounding coumarin in cassia: the good, the bad and the not so ugly | Commentary | 25 February 2015, 108 (04) DjVu | PDF
- Piperpep – a database of experimentally generated peptides from black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) | Technical Notes | 10 November 2016, 111 (09) DjVu | PDF