Articles written by Dinesh, R.
- Soil enzymes in the mangroves: Activities and their relation to relevant soil properties | Research Communications | 10 September 1998, 75 (05) DjVu | PDF
- Organic manuring in rice-based cropping system: Effects on soil microbial biomass and selected enzyme activities | Research Communications | 25 December 2000, 79 (12) DjVu | PDF
- ATP levels and adenylate energy charge in soils of mangroves in the Andamans | Research Communications | 10 May 2006, 90 (09) DjVu | PDF
- Physico-chemical, biochemical and microbial characteristics of soils of mangroves of the Andamans: a post-tsunami analysis | Research Communications | 10 July 2009, 97 (01) DjVu | PDF
- Massive phosphorus accumulation in soils: Kerala’s continuing conundrum | Correspondence | 10 February 2014, 106 (03) DjVu | PDF
- Controversies surrounding coumarin in cassia: the good, the bad and the not so ugly | Commentary | 25 February 2015, 108 (04) DjVu | PDF